Applications can be made at any time throughout the school year for Sixth Form entry. Conditional offers are made based on predicted GCSE grades or international equivalents. Students normally study three subjects and Extended Project Qualification in the Sixth Form. Our entry requirements are as follows:
- Evidence of a positive and mature attitude to work and towards the school.
- Grade 6 as a minimum in those subjects to be carried through to A level, but please realise that most students will start with a grade 9 – 7.
- For subjects which are new at A-Level, such as Law and Business, there are specific grade requirements in related subjects which are good indicators of suitability for the chosen course.
- A minimum average grade of 5.5 across all subjects, with a minimum grade of 5 in Maths and English.
- For subjects that are new at A level, such as Drama and Theatre Studies, Economics, Physical Education, Psychology, Law and Business, specific grades are required at GCSE in subjects which have related skills.
Offers are confirmed once GCSE results have been published.
Please visit our Sixth Form pages for more information about A-Levels and life at Henry’s